Cushman & Wakefield, Saudi Arabia: October 22, 2018 – Cushman & Wakefield, Saudi Arabia has expanded its current relationship with tech giant HPE to provide Facilities Management consultancy services as part of HPE’s longstanding data & technical consultancy support for a customer in the telecommunications industry.
HPE approached Cushman & Wakefield to conduct analysis of the estate, and to make strategic & operational delivery recommendations. In particular this focuses on the following deliverables and innovations.
- Using bespoke modelling over a large number of diverse sites to convert input-based delivery into likely output-based models, with reliable market rates to project costs.
- Identifying a detailed operational & support structure to deliver modern & innovative services.
- Identifying value add capabilities to build on core strengths.
- FM operational strategy based on the estate, organization and objectives.
- The collaborative development of a comprehensive business strategy, and transition plan.
For Cushman & Wakefield, this commission is a departure from typical its FM Consultancy, and is a recognition that FM is becoming an investible industry in the Kingdom, and not merely a service. Choosing Cushman & Wakefield to deliver this consultancy recognises the capabilities of the business in both FM Consultancy and service delivery.
“Cushman & Wakefield has provided IFM services to HPE since 2015. This new commission with the client is a testament of the quality of service C&W has provided to date, and we look forward to a continued strong relationship with HPE.” Richard Naylor, Cushman & Wakefield’s Chief Executive commented.
Mike Moore, Cushman & Wakefield’s Operations Director noted the win’s impact on C&W’s wide range of FM Consultancy service in the region. He said: “Due to the depth and diversity of the global business, there is not a sector that we do not have a sound level of expertise on somewhere within our team”.
Cushman & Wakefield has recently celebrated it’s 20 years anniversary in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and are experienced in delivering specialist facilities management and property services, with a global reach, operating in 40 countries in EMEA and 70+ globally.